Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sparkles

This is one of my new cards.  I'm new to card making, embossing, stamping, and everything else crafty on blogging.  Here is my, "Sparkles" card for those, "Just because" occasions.  I'm a teacher so I like to leave cards for my secret pal, someone who is having a bad day, or someone going through a tough time.  This is one of those cards that can be given for any of these occasions. 
(Please keep in mind that the date on my camera is wrong)

3 comments:

  1. This is great!I love the embossing, and that ribbon :)

    Thank You for joining us on our first Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. Hope to see you next week too.

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete